ABCs About Me Tag
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU.
A - Age: 33 (I'll be 34 in 6 days!)
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning bathrooms & mopping
D - Dearest friend: Aaron
E - Essential start your day item: Shower
F - Favorite color(s): when it comes to clothes, Black & White. Everything else: blue, purple or pink.
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Highest level of education: Bachelor in Music
I - Instruments you play: flute mainly. I also took saxophone and piano lessons in college.
J - Job title: Mommy
K - Kids: 2
L - Living arrangements: two-story home in south Indianapolis with hubby and two daughters.
M - Mom's name: Patricia
N - Nicknames: I don't really have any.
O - One regret from your 20's: I wish I'd worried less and enjoyed motherhood more. It goes too fast.
P - Pet Peeve: lies
Q - Quote from a movie: Sam Witwicky: "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"
R - Religion: LDS
S - Siblings: Angela & Matthew
T - Time you wake up: depends on the day and how I'm feeling
U - Underwear: clean
V - Vegetable you dislike: I like veggies
W - Workout style: housework, DDR, Rock Band, gardening, shopping, anything that doesn't feel like a sweaty workout and keeps my mind busy enough I don't realize it's a workout.
X - X's you'd like to avoid: all of them
Y - Yesterday's best moment: being with my family.
Z - Zoo favorite: penguins
Saturday, May 30, 2009
FaceBook Tag: ABCs About Me
Posted by Elaine at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment