Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas




I just want to wish all my friends and loved ones a very Merry Christmas.

2008 has been good to the Vails...

Bridget
• Started full-day kindergarden and is doing very well in school
• Turned 6 this month
• Is quite the artist
• Is in the CTR6 class at church
• Favorite colors are red, yellow and blue

Vicki
• Is in 4th Grade
• Started playing the recorder in music
• Joined the school choir
• Is in the FADE club at school (anti-drug club)
• Participates in Activity Days at church
• Favorite color is pink

Elaine
• Serves as Young Women President at church
• Joined the PTA Board
• Is the 4th Grade Choir Mom
• Spends many hours helping the teachers as school
• Loves blogging and playing on my MacBook

Aaron
• Serves as Second Counselor in the Elder's Quorum at church
• Continues to work for Mundell & Associates as Staff IT Specialist
• Completed Hazwoper Training this year
• Continues to be a wonderful husband and father, the best I could ever ask for!

I am grateful for my life. I love my family so much and feel very blessed to be with them. I love our home. I am grateful for all we have--we are surely a very spoiled group of people.
And just like all Christians everywhere, I'm especially grateful this time of year to reflect on the birth of our Savior. Gordon B. Hinckley once said that if there had not been an Easter, we would not have a Christmas--Jesus would have been just another baby. But, He was more than just another man... he performed miracles and taught the gospel and sacred ordinances... He died to satisfy justice on behalf of all of us sinners, and He lives now to comfort and bless us. Because He overcame death, we will all have the opportunity to live forever with our families, and this week we celebrate His birth. I cannot put into words how grateful I am for our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas to all of you.
Love,
The Vails

0 comments:

One of my cards has been featured on Etsy!