Friday, December 5, 2008

My Creations

Here are a few things I've been up to lately...

We had an activity recently in YW learning from Jill Schroering how to do flower arranging. I was not prepared for how much I would totally love doing this! I plan to make one for Christmas, too. Here is a picture of my Thanksgiving centerpiece I made at YW:




Another thing that I recently got back into is beading. Only this time, I am making cell phone lanyards and book marks (they're called book thongs). I've bought both things at book stores for nearly $10 a piece and finally realized I could duplicate them myself. I'm pretty slow sometimes, but once I catch on, look out! I've made lots and lots of them and plan to give them to family for Christmas. After a class presidency meeting, I taught the YW how to make them and it was a lot of fun. Here are several photos of what I've made.

0 comments:

One of my cards has been featured on Etsy!