Well, it's not a winter wonderland here in Indy today--it's pouring rain instead.
I love wallpapers for my computer. I change them every few days.
I googled some up today and thought I'd share my wallpapers with all of you. Some I just downloaded today, some I've had for years. Of course, this is just Christmas and Winter wallpapers in keeping with the season. If I remember to, I'll post some others I have next season...
If you want to keep a wallpaper for yourself, just click the image to get it in full size, then save it to your computer (right-mouse click or control click, save to desktop or photo library, or wherever you save your wallpapers)
Enjoy!



















Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Winter Wonderland
Posted by Elaine at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am soooo stealing these wallpapers!!! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment