Happy 36th Birthday, Aaron!
So, what do you get for the boy who has everything? You get him the EyeClops Bionic Eye, of course!
EyeClops is a handheld Bionic Eye that plugs into your TV. Simply point it at virtually any object and see it magnified 200x on-screen. Common everyday objects appear extraordinary: table salt looks like blocks of ice, fine hair looks like twisted rope — even your own skin looks alien! You'll never tire of taking an eye-popping peek at the world around you.
It's pretty cool and kinda gross all at the same time. Fun toy. I'm anxious to see everything on a flat high-definition screen after tax returns... LOL
So, what kind of a man likes toys like this for his birthday? I'll just post a couple photos showing you how he spent his afternoon yesterday... don't they say a picture speaks a thousand words? Well, these illustrate what kind of a man I'm married to and speak what geeks do when they have too many electronics at their fingertips...

Sunday, February 17, 2008
The Bionic Eye
Posted by Elaine at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, every time I check you've done something new to your blog! It's fun to get it all figured out. I always just steal my ideas from other friend's blogs.
I'm dying over the bionic eye! That actually sounds pretty cool.
Post a Comment