Aaron and I have been Michael Kelsey fans for several years. He's a local guitarist/vocalist. We have all 5 of his CDs and they are all signed. Last month we went to one of his live concerts--he is a fantastic performer. You really should check out his website (see my list of favorite things) if you have any interest at all in guitar playing. He is just amazing.
So, anyway, I'm into his newest CD and was just tickled to see a track called "Hey Elaine"... don't see my name in print too often and I don't think I've ever heard my name in a song before. So, that one and Daydreamer are my favorites on the newest album and I thought it more than appropriate to include "Hey Elaine" on my blog (you have to press the play button, though... in case you're at work or have sleeping kids, I didn't want to get anyone in trouble with an auto play). So, last night, I'm playing around with blogs some more (the newness hasn't worn off yet and I'm still totally obsessed) and my song is playing in the background. It comes to the part where he says "Oh, my dear Elaine" and Vicki chimes in singing as loud as she can "Oh, my turkey leg"!!!! Way too funny! That's what she thought it sounded like he was saying. So, now I can't get out of my head "oh, my turkey leg"! LOL
I love my girls--they always make me laugh! =)
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Oh, My Turkey Leg!
Posted by Elaine at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment