I'm really loving this Blogging thing. It's really fun to peak into my friends' lives and get an update on what's happening and see how their families are growing. My plan is to keep my blog as my journal and publish it as a book. Although I plan to someday get caught up on my "real" scrapbooks and enjoy creating them, this seems like a more realistic and quick way to keep a log of my life and it's a lot of fun, too. I've shared this idea with a few friends and they've asked for the link to the place you can do this. It's really neat--you just download the software (it's free) and you add your blog address/username and password and it automatically uploads your blog posts and gives you several layout options and prices to turn your blog into a book. This is my plan. Thanks to Jenifer & Erica for giving me the info!!
Here's the link for those of you who'd like to do the same:
Blog Books
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Blog to Journal
Posted by Elaine at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am almost done with my first years blogs. I will have to let you know how it turns out.
Erica--YES, let us all know what you think of the process and final product. I'm anxious to give it a try, but seeing as how I just barely got started, it will be a while before I have enough for a book...
hey - this is Jill Garrison from the YW list - thought I would take a peak at your blog - I didnt know about this.... and I was trying to figure out how I was going to do that (archive it) YOUR AWESOME!
Post a Comment