Okay, so blogging... I'm joining the ranks of bloggers FINALLY! I don't know what I'm doing yet, but it looks fun. So many of my friends have these way cool blogs and I was feeling left out, so here I am!
I've not done well with keeping up on my scrapbooks the past couple years, and I'm even worse at keeping a journal... but I love to email, I love my digital camera, and I love my Mac, so this seems like the perfect fit. It's just a matter of getting started, right???... So, it's my hope that this will be less daunting since it doesn't involve pulling out hundreds of embellishments, adhesives, cropping tools, and patterned papers; and I can edit what I "write" before posterity can get their hands on it. And since I'm so horrible at keeping in touch with my long-distance friends, it's also my hope that this will be time well spent in bridging that gap as well.
So, I'm not sure where this will go and I don't have any specific ideas on what to do here, but I'm jumping in and we'll just see what happens!
5 comments:
Yay Elaine! I knew you could do it and I know you will love it. So glad you hopped on the blog train!
Sarah
Yay! So excited to see what's going on in your lives! I can't believe how big the girls are now!
YES! YES! I am so glad you are a blogger. I was thinking yesterday I need to call you, but......you know. I miss ya!
that is really cool. you are so creative. Love, Grandpa
Welcome to the world of bloggers... I'm new here too! Hey, my brother and sister and I have this blog, welcometomyworldblog.blogspot.com that you should check out. It's just a bunch of hilarious things that happen to us or dumb things we've done. Good for some laughs.
Love ya!
Post a Comment