Saturday, June 28, 2008

Movie Review: Hulk

What can I say... it was INCREDIBLE!!!


I loved every minute of it! I was on the edge of my seat most of the movie. Parents be warned, it is a little violent, even brutal, in a couple scenes... I don't think I'll be letting my girls watch it for a while.

I've always liked Liv Tyler for some reason. She was great in this movie. The plot was SO much better than the last remake of Hulk a few years back. It was left wide open for a sequel or two.

Some fantastic cameos... of course Stan Lee makes his traditional appearance and it was funny how he fit in... and the original Hulk series actor had an appearance (I was so little then, but I remembered!)... and then the best cameo at the end was... (caution: SPOILER ALERT) ...Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.)!!! Oh, I would just love to see Iron Man & Hulk team up in the next flick!!


Oh, and one last thought... here's an image of the 2003 remake of Hulk vs. this year's remake... it is remarkable how far CGI (computer generated image) technology has come!

1 comments:

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH! I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BAD! EVERYONE HAS SAID THAT IT IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD! UGH! If movies didn't cost freakin $9, I'd be all over it!
I'm SOEXCITED for it to hit the Dollar movies! :)

One of my cards has been featured on Etsy!