I love my husband. I think I got the best one in the world. Of course no one is perfect, but I think he's as close as they get.
Here are a few of the many reasons I love Aaron...
• He makes me laugh.
• He is a wonderful father to our girls.
• He knows how to make me feel better.
• For a boy, he is incredibly thoughtful. ;-)
• He knows how to make me happy.
• He is silly when I need to be reminded not to take the world so seriously.
• He puts up with me, even when I am not easy to put up with.
• He is my best friend.
• He's a cutie.
• Even after twelve years, I still get "warm fuzzies" when he kisses me. =)
• He works hard for us and wants me to be a good mom.
• He's a good man, a good Christian--he's a good example to me and helps me want to be a better person.
• He's SO supportive. He's very laid-back and has gone through a lot of my "whims" and passing phases and still loves me when it's over and I've moved on to something else.
• He's in it for the long haul. He knows marriage is not often glamorous with everything that comes from two totally different species living together and trying to make it work and the crazy things that having kids and aging and hormones does to our poor bodies... yet he knows we have something worth fighting for and is patient with me and loves me for who I am even when I don't look so hot.
• He's smart.
• He rarely gets lost.
• He often helps around the house, and more importantly, he never complains when I get behind on housework.
• He takes very good care of me and our girls.
• Some things just get better and better with years of practice... ;-)
These pictures of flowers and goodies show what my sweet husband came home with yesterday for me... I was having one of my days where my confidence was low and I just didn't feel great, and he came home early with the most beautiful vase of flowers, a bag of Milano cookies and mini cans of my favorite indulgence drink, Dr. Pepper. How sweet is that? Just when you think they don't really hear what you are saying, they go and surprise you like that! I love my husband. I really have the best husband in the world.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I Heart Aaron
Posted by Elaine at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a sweetie pie. i guess this is proof they really are listening and they do care. i hope you are feeling better. if you need anything let me know. what a fun post.
Elaine!!! It was so fun to hear from you!!! It was fun to look at your blog and see how your family is doing. Your girls are so big!! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Say Hi to Aaron.:)
What a great husband you have. Doesn't it just make your day when they surprise you. He is lucky to have you and you are lucky to have him too!!
Elaine,
It is always good to think about the good in life. Aaron is a great guy, I know that as well. Don't you just feel so blessed to have someone who loves you still?
I know that I feel really lucky too.
Sarah
Post a Comment