Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I heart Spring!


Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. I love the mild temperatures. In the Fall, I love the smell of the air and the sound of the crisp leaves on the ground, the rich colors in the trees, and wearing jeans and sweaters or sweatshirts. In the Spring, I love the feeling of new life--the buds of green where things once appeared dead, the beautiful colors and fragrance of flowers popping up everywhere. It's been so much fun to work on our yard and try to get a variety of colors all year round. I couldn't help but take some close-up photos of what we've planted in our little piece of land... the Spring flowers don't last but a couple weeks, so I had to capture it so I'd remember what it looked like... the large photo above is my baby peach tree and the smaller photos below are flowers, a tree and bush from all over my yard:



P.S. Thank you "Attack of the Mouse" for teaching me how to group my photos like this! I love it!

1 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

Soo sooo sooo sooo jealous. It is snowing again, as we speak. Depressing. Your photos looks like professionals. I love them.

One of my cards has been featured on Etsy!