Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Little Artist


Last month (April 17th), one of Vicki's art projects from school (Rosa Parks Edison Elementary) was displayed in the Perry Township Art Show! My mom and sister came with us to the art show to see Vicki's displayed piece and hundreds of other pieces of art from Perry Township Students. It was amazing to see all the talent in our local school system. We were so proud of Vicki to be a part of it all.

Vicki loves art and I think she really has a talent at it. I hope she sticks with it and we have many more art shows to attend on her behalf! Her displayed piece is of the Statue of Liberty. They had several different steps they went through to complete the project, but I don't completely understand it, so I'll have Vicki get on here later and explain it...

2 comments:

attack of The Mouse said...

It is wonderful. She really is talented. It is exciting to be in an artshow. Go V. :) I too hope you are in more art shows.

Em said...

I bet it is so cool to watch your kids learn to do things you don't even know how to do... Cool.

One of my cards has been featured on Etsy!