On Thursday, April 17th, Tricia and I took Lauren, Layton, Bridget and Evan to the Indianapolis Zoo. It was the perfect day--breezy, warm and sunny. The first thing we did was go to the Dolphin show. Then we went to the Butterfly Exhibit. I love going there--it's amazing. One of the large blue butterflies even landed on me! We also visited the dessert to see the snakes and reptiles (I love the meerkats here), went to the petting zoo, rode the train, had a picnic lunch, petted the sharks, saw the penguins (another of my favorites), went to the plains to see the giraffes and elephants... it was a wonderful day.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Dolphins and Butterflies and Sharks... oh, my!
Posted by Elaine at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cute little girl Bridgett is growing up to be! I would love to see your girls again!
Jennifer
Post a Comment