Just finished breakfast and my first food journal entry. It takes forever reading all the labels and measuring stuff. I ate out of a measuring cup this morning. I think I need to buy new dishes--measuring cups! LOL I know I'll get a feel for portions eventually.
What is tough is making sure I get the 10 or more grams of protein without going over on my carbohydrate allowance! I got in 8.5 grams of protein with 27.5 carbs, but pretty much anything else I add for more protein will put me over in carbs. Unless I go cook an egg. Maybe tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. Aaron works late on Wednesdays and so I didn't get much sleep.
I think the water will be easy. 8 oz is not very much. I think I got in more than 24 oz just this morning.
I miss my orange juice. Too many carbs and not enough protein.
I'm worried about getting enough calcium now... milk and OJ cost too much in carbs. I don't want to drink my carbs, I want to eat them. LOL I'll check my vitamin supplement...
Thursday, May 15, 2008
This is tough!
Posted by Elaine at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment