Well, the medication didn't work. I was nauseous and had cramping all night Thursday night and got almost no sleep at all, but it did not start the bleeding and cleaning-out process it was supposed to. I had to go in to the Dr Friday morning anyway for yet another ultrasound to see if anything changed at all... he said the blood looked like it was making its way down, but that little booger of an empty gestational sac hadn't moved. So, even though I was crampy all day on Friday and felt nauseous here and there throughout the day, it was for nothing. So, now we have to try again. The doctor prescribed the medication again and I have yet another appointment on Tuesday morning.
I'll be honest, this is getting really old. I'm frustrated and just want it to be over. I'm sore from all the probing and examining and I hate cramping and nausea more than just about anything in this whole world.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
If at first you don't succeed...
Posted by Elaine at 11:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yuck. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment