When we were done with our family reunion in Gatlinburg, instead of heading straight home to Indy, we went to Eaton, Ohio to visit our friends Shawn & Dawn who had just moved there. Shawn got a job in that area about year ago and they just finally moved the whole family over there this summer. I have spent many hours with Evan and Emma while Dawn runs her Pepperidge Farms route. So, the home they're renting in Eaton is really nice--it's in a huge gated community that is built around a lake. It began as a vacation spot and eventually became a home community. The large lake has an area that was made into a public beach. Their landlord gave them his old wave runner, so we took turns taking it out on the lake (SO fun!!!). The kids absolutely had a blast here. It was very relaxing. We stayed with them Thursday through Saturday.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Summer Rewind Part IV (Ohio)
Posted by Elaine at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I got up and the lady I take care of can't even get out of bed by herself. So it will be another long day. She reminds me of Jane in so many ways. I was reading your blog. You really should do this for money. I see all these jobs on the net for bloggers and you, Elaine are a natural!
I loved reading about your trip and all the pictures. I love Pictures.....as you know. I don't read alot but I just love Pictures. They speak a thousand words to me. Thanks for sharing. Keep positive!
Mom Vail
See you all soon
Post a Comment