Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer Rewind Intro


So, the very first thought in my mind this morning was "one more day until the ultrasound", so apparently, even though I thought I had been doing a great job this week about keeping myself mentally busy, it's still right there in the front of my mind.

So, one more day of keeping my mind busy and then we'll find out if there's a baby or not.

Okay, so I've gotten way behind on blogging/journaling. The last two months have just flown by and have been filled with activities. In July, there was Girls' Camp, our family trip to Gatlinburg & Ohio, and Youth Conference. In August, Bridget started school (full-day kindergarten)... and we're all attempting to get back into a good school routine. Add to that the mental stress of managing a new health plan to get my old body back, then to find out that I'm pregnant, only to find out I'm miscarrying, only to find out we don't know if there's a baby or not... and there was also that potential move to Florida that I spent hours and hours researching houses and schools for, only for it to have been a total waste of my time. (If anyone needs some advice on real estate or schools in Boca Raton, Coral Springs or Coconut Creek, Florida, let me know.)

So, we're staying in Indy. Bridget loves school. Vicki's enjoying 4th grade and loves her teacher (she says she smells like vanilla ice cream). I may or may not be having a baby. Aaron loves his job, but doesn't love his boss, so is casually looking for other options. And the YW of Indy III are still keeping me on my toes. I think that about sums it up.

For the next few posts, once I get done uploading my hundreds of photos to my computer, I'm going to catch up on all our adventures over the last two months. So, stay tuned for the Summer Rewind...

0 comments:

One of my cards has been featured on Etsy!